Boat Ramp Locations
Depending on the target fish for your adventure you will meet us at one of these locations for your fishing adventure with Captain Kevin.
1 – E.G. Simmons Regional Park
2401 19th Ave NW
Ruskin, FL 33570
2 – Gandy Boat Ramp
5108 W Gandy Blvd
3 – Maximo Park
34th St. & Pinellas Point Dr. S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
4 – Kingfish Boat Ramp
752 Manatee Ave
Holmes Beach, FL 34217
Deposits & Cancellations
- Please book in advance to secure particular dates as our calendar fills quickly.
- A deposit of $100 per boat, per day is required for all trips, balance to be paid before or on day of trip.
- Only credit cards and cash will be accepted as payment on day of trip, personal checks must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled trip.
- All deposits are non-refundable, in the event of a cancellation, deposit may be carried over to another date.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to scheduled trip in order to carry over deposit, otherwise deposit will be forfeited.
What We Provide / What you need to bring
All live bait and tackle are included in the price of your reservation. However there are a few times throughout the year when there may be an additional surcharge for live bait. If you’re going on one of our standard near shore fishing trips during the winter months (Dec. – Feb.), live bait can at times be hard to come by, and it may be necessary to use store bought live shrimp. In addition if you’re going on a Tarpon trip, your captain will more than likely purchase live crabs. In both cases a live bait surcharge may be added to the final cost of your trip. Don’t forget your food, drink of choice, camera/phone, sunscreen and sunglasses! Bring a “fish will be caught today” attitude and the rest will be provided! Please keep extras at a minimum due to dry storage capacity.